Perfect World Europe, an online video game publisher, is a fast-paced, dynamic workplace that challenges and rewards its employees. We are always looking for talented team players with diverse backgrounds and a passion for games!
Please submit your resumes to: email@example.com
Currently we are seeking qualified candidates for our office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands:
- Finance Specialist (Based in Amsterdam)
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
• â€¢ You are responsible for the account payable process and administration, ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices and expense reports. You obtain approval and proper documentation according to the company policies and procedures;
• â€¢ You take care of the payment process, ensure payments are properly authorized and all the internal and external queries are dealt with efficiency;
• â€¢ We can easily leave you with the responsibility for processing the bank transactions into Oracle, reconcile bank account ledgers and assist in the accounts receivable process;
• â€¢ You create invoices, record account receivable into Oracle, coordinate with team in the Headquarter for the outstanding account receivable issues;
• â€¢ You are responsible for the fixed asset administration;
• â€¢ Process fixed assets depreciation, disposal and additions;
• â€¢ Contract administration is safe in your hands and you can maintain the register and filing of the contracts;
• â€¢ Of course you are flexible in assisting in any other ad hoc projects.
• â€¢ Basic Finance education;
• â€¢ Knowledge of Dutch accounting principles and practices;
• â€¢ You have a great attention to detail and therefor very accurate;
• â€¢ You have a hands on mentality;
• â€¢ We work in a small team where you fit perfectly;
• â€¢ Your language skills obtain at least Dutch and English.
- Associate Marketing Manager France (Based in Amsterdam)
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
• â€¢ As an Associate Marketing Manager you know your business region by heart. You know the market, the numbers, the competitors and how to get to the top;
• â€¢ You keep track of your market by actively being involved with the identification, development and implementation of all (new) marketing initiatives;
• â€¢ You create and execute on marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics to grow user acquisition and revenue from our games in France, with an emphasis on digital initiatives;
• â€¢ You build region-specific go-to-market plans, including forecasts and new marketing ideas;
• â€¢ You develop and execute public relations activities for key titles while working closely together with the community team to maximize communications impact;
• â€¢ You know the MMO players in France and how to reach them. Therefore, you are the face of the company and our games and you know how to work with the press and marketing partners to make sure our games get the spotlight they deserve;
• â€¢ You provide analysis and long-term strategic thinking with an emphasis on a European perspective to support product launches and product development;
• â€¢ Of course you know the stakeholders both internally as externally. So you know what it takes to keep them all happy and informed.
• â€¢ Bachelor in Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related field.
• â€¢ 2+ years of relevant marketing experience, specific to France gaming or consumer goods market.
• â€¢ Product launch experience strongly preferred.
• â€¢ Experience with and passion for MMOs or RPGs required in order to fulfill this position successfully.
• â€¢ Demonstrable experience in building compelling product messaging, positioning, and marketing plans.
• â€¢ Experience managing a significant brand or a portfolio of smaller brands;
• â€¢ You are a negotiator at heart, knowing when to give and when to play hard ball;
• â€¢ Understanding and experience with micro transactional/F2P business model and monetization;
• â€¢ Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including cross-functional management experience;
• â€¢ Comfortable with qualitative and quantitative analysis, and capable of using analytics to support development of business cases and product development;
• â€¢ Online, D2C, and social -marketing experience a plus;
- Technical Operations Engineer (Based in Amsterdam)
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
• â€¢ Deploy, configure, and maintain servers and other critical infrastructure to office and production environment;
• â€¢ Provide support to company IT software and equipment including desktop PCâ€™s, laptops, printers, telephones, mobile devices, network equipment and desktop application software;
• â€¢ Resolves or escalates customer/employee problems, maintaining a high quality of service through service calls, email, and ticketing system;
• â€¢ Be available as part of a scheduled weekly on-call rotation;
• â€¢ Manage backups and ensure disaster recovery and data retention protocols, working with other teams as necessary (this includes backup, monitoring, security);
• â€¢ Configure, support, and manage organizationâ€™s Microsoft Domain and Active Directory services;
• â€¢ Coordinate with team management to administer commercial and contract activities for IT vendors to obtain IT goods and services;
• â€¢ Rack and cable servers and other hardware, provide hardware maintenance (replace failed components, etc.);
• â€¢ Create and update documentation (design specs, project plans, proposals, wiki entries);
• â€¢ Other duties as assigned.
• â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent work experience;
• â€¢ 2+ years of experience with Windows/Linux administration;
• â€¢ Active Directory management and configuration skills in a hybrid Windows & Mac OS X environment. Microsoft Office365 experience is a big plus;
• â€¢ Experience with diverse vendor Virtual Machine deployment and support is a plus;
• â€¢ Strong analysis & troubleshooting skills, and the ability to operate well under pressure;
• â€¢ Strong English-language communication skills required, including heavy written documentation skills (Wiki, IT policy, etc.);
• â€¢ Self-motivated, flexible, and eager to constantly improve and expand skill set.
Don't see any positions that match your background? If you are a talented individual who has a passion for games, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Professional Recruiters:
All professional recruiters should correspond with us via email, addressed to email@example.com. Please do not call. Resumes received by Perfect World Europe from recruiters who have not entered into a written contract with us are considered unsolicited and will be kept as Perfect World Europe intellectual property, or deleted as appropriate.